Thursday, October 4, 2007

Otober Breast Cancer month and Belly of the Whale goes public

I did it!!! I went public with Belly of the Whale. I read an excerpt from the first chapter at a literary event tonight. The response was incredible. The whole place was dead silent during the reading. Keep in mind that the location was a Starbucks with high traffic. When finished the applause was deafening. I kid you not. People came up to me single and in groups with their own cancer stories, with questions, with praise and with when did you say I could buy it. Okay so if this is only the beginning I am extremely pleased. With the moon in Leo self expression was no problem. Even the shyest person was able to speak up. Use the Leo Moon on Friday, it is a Good Day to have fun, take a chance, and play with young people. Remember that October is breast cancer awareness month and sport those pink ribbons, please.
www.kunati.com/linda-merlino/

Have the best day every day.

Talk later...

No comments: