Saturday, June 20, 2009

Blog Blooms Day

Blooms Day, June 16 is a celebration of the Irish writer, James Joyce, "Ulysses". Named after, Leopold Bloom the protagonist this memorable day is filled with recitation and merriment. This past Tuesday, Blooms Day 2009, I read a short excerpt from Molly Bloom’s Soliloquy.

I turned inward yes caught up in memories yes of Molly and Bloom yes their world their day yes and I was the Flower of the mountain for a few minutes yes and felt his breath on my neck yes and it was Leap Year yes my gawd Leap Year how did I miss that opportunity yes and what if I had known would I have asked him yes to say yes I will yes he might have taken me dancing yes twirled me round the floor yes and said I will yes he might have said yes.

Have the best day every day.

On Monday the 22nd of June, stop by to get information about Women of Wisdom by Kris Steinnes. This incredible book speaks to women and addresses the endless possibilities of spirituality and empowering of self.

Linda

No comments: