Sunday, March 22, 2009

Blog Five Hours with India

We've all been there, you know, computer misery and the dreaded call for technical help. I waited until Saturday morning as the moon went into Aquarius to attempt to remedy my security problem. It seems that I was infected, badly infected. I required a Virus Team to combat my computer bugs. This began my long conversation with a young man in India. Five hours. Problem corrected. Back to business.

The weekend is closing down and the moon will wait in the wings for a change at 8am tomorrow(Monday). Consider the better part of Monday a No Day. When the five o'clock whistle blows the moon will show herself in Pisces. This watery sign offers sympathy and compassion. Kindness matters most during this time. The Pisces moon remains until Wednesday about 1pm. The balance of that day is a No Day.

I'll be blogging about the new release of a compilation of thirteen songs by Dan Fogelberg on April 10th. Dan died of prostate cancer in December of 2007 in his 56th year. Awareness and education are important, just like women and breast cancer. Remember to fight-the-fight.

Have the best day every day. Linda

No comments: